A Clean Environment for Indiana
Cinde and a student doing field work on environmental restoration projects
A Clean Environment
Indiana currently ranks 49th in air quality in the United States. We must incentivize industry to improve air quality.
As a scientist, citizen, Cinde Wirth for Congress supports aggressively working toward a healthier, clean environment for all Hoosiers.
How We Can Improve Our Environment
- Work to reduce Indiana’s carbon footprint
- Offer incentives for participation in wind and solar programs
- Offer incentives to help Hoosiers buy new and pre-owned fuel-efficient vehicles
- Support measures to protect our supply of clean water
- Encourage investment and practices in sustainable farming, fishing, forestry research, and farmland preservation
You Might Also Like…
Good Paying Jobs
Invest in Hoosiers to create a 21st century workforce. Create an economy that works for all Hoosiers. Learn More
Better Healthcare for Hoosiers
Support healthier communities and lower the cost of quality care. Learn more
Cinde will work to pass a tough, comprehensive hate-crimes law and work to find the rights of Transgendger students. Learn More.
Cinde supports legalizing medical cannabis and decriminalizing possesion of modest amounts of marijuana.
Together we can make our future brighter!
Cinde Wirth is a Democratic candidate for U.S. Congress